Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving Dream


In my dream last night my father was alive. We went to a restaurant and had a long talk. He told me about how proud of me he was, and of things he was sad of because he could only watch his children grow from the other side of life. We walked to the house on Brooklyn, and I told him in my travels I had got many animals, among them two Cheetahs and two Wolves. We tried to get in the front door but it was blocked, finally entering through the back door. I put the wolves in the bathroom and the cheetahs went upstairs. Because my brothers and sisters were sleeping everywhere I went to find the cheetahs. One had eaten a poisoned rat and died, the other had eaten my pet rabbit. I was upset and let the cheetah outside.

Dad and I went for a walk with the wolves. They both ran away and I was devastated. Dad cried with me then he slowly vanished. I walked back to the house and pushed all these other people out. They were people from my past that I did not like, let alone have in my house. The house was clear and suddenly I was at a film festival in Berlin. My friend, Wilhelm came up to me and hugged me. “Wanna buy your Dad a Beer?”

Then I woke up. 

2 comments:

  1. That was a crazy dream. Do you have any meaning attached to it yet?

    ReplyDelete